Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

OHH Thanksgiving & how I feel about christmas

Thanksgiving went well. I thought we'd go to my sister in laws and my mothers but we didnt due to other reasons.
My husband got a 20 pd. turkey so were still eating on turkey. Good thing todays the last day. I had made turkey and dumplings last night and yes it turned out great. So tonight its just enough to have left overs. And that should be it for turkey. At least till Christmas. I HATE CHRISTMAS!!! really I do I really mean every bit of it! call me a grinch if you want it dosent bother me a bit LOL!
My family celebrates it and I feel obligated to be there because og gifts to the kids and family. I never get anything because its such a fake holiday I tell my family and husband not to get me anything.
I think I'll save up some money every year so around christmas my husband and I can get away from all the hype.  Maybe on a cruise or something. Just far away from that holiday and come back just in time to see the ball drop with friendds and family.
What do you do over the hoildays?

No comments:

Post a Comment